I'm trying really hard to be good at this whole blogging thing. I am really happy to be able to tell my family to check my blog for new updates. Today was a special day. Annie's new baby girl Miriam was blessed. Family means so much to me and I was really glad that we could all be together today. It has been really nice having almost everyone here. Mary was the only one missing. It was also my little sister Kaytlyn's 11th birthday. I can't believe how old and mature she is getting. She got her first "bra" if you can even call it that. I thought my brothers were going to pass right out in the living room. I think we are all amazed at how big she is getting. It crazy to think that we are all growing up and becoming more independent. I'm so thankful the memories I have had of my siblings while we were and are still growing up. It is times like these that I am thankful for my families being so close and that we can share special events like baby blessings and birthdays with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Oh Whitney, I can't say how happy I am to have you in the family. You are gold! Thank you for your efforts in putting together the lunch for us on Monday. I was so sad that Zach had to work late on Tuesday so I couldn't do your pictures. Maybe when I come out for Andrew's wedding?
Love you so much and can't wait to see pics from your trip.
Fun to see your new postings!! It was great to have everyone together on Sunday, wasn't it? Hope you and Zach have a great time in Mexico and you get a little R & R! Thanks for organizing the lunch date!
Post a Comment