Thursday, February 14, 2008

Graduation

Today was a very special day. I FILLED OUT MY GRADUATION PAPERS!!!! ahhhh!!! Im so excited to finally be on my way to being done with school. As exciting as this might be even after I graduate with my AAS I still have a whole semester left to get my Advanced Certificate. Whoever said you graduate with your AAS in 2 years was crazy! I am now on my 3rd year of college and will finally graduate in May. I had a little scare earlier on in the semester when they changed the program classes and requirements and I honestly thought I was never going to have a baby and that I would be in school FOREVER! Our program director had a meeting to explain what was going on and I found out that I would be Grandfathered in and would just finish in the original program. So all is well and now the stress zit that has grown on my face will be going away.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Lol.. (stress zit). What program are you doing? What is AAS? I wanted to let you know how glad I am that you post things about the prophet and exhibits at the Visitor's Center. You're awesome!

Debbie said...

Yippppppeeeee! the end is in sight. We are so proud of you.

Luke and Niki said...

Yay for graduating!! I know what you mean by taking forever....i feel sometimes like i am never going to get done. And YAY for babies right!!?