Thursday, March 6, 2008

Im sorry, whats your name again?

Some call him Zach, others call him Zachary. I call him my husband I still think I have. It has been Mid Term Week and both Zach and I have been so busy. With a quick Hello or Goodbye as we are running out the door thats all we have seen of each other all week. Zach has had study group every night until the wee hours of the morning. Today at 4:25 my crazy week ends. I finally turn in my Kitchen Project. HOORAY! This project has caused me such grief and I am worried I wont get it done and excited to turn it in so I dont have to worry about anymore. Zach will be finished with his week tomorrow, poor guy has a paper due. YEAH FOR SPRING BREAK!!!!!

11 comments:

Courtney Vance said...

Good luck with school guys. All I can say is it will be worth it when its done. This is Dan's last semester and between work and school I feel like I see him just enough to say goodnight. Oh well. I know the feeling. Hang in there.

Alissa Melody said...

haha i hear ya! Except my spring break starts the 24th! Im comin down, you still down for a girls lunch and movie perhaps? with mom and christina... that is if she can get away from her munchins

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Let's hear it for Spring break!!! Yea!!! So what movie shall we go see??

Cheryl said...

Have fun during your spring break and enjoy the beautiful weather. I'm looking forward to mine next week!

Annie said...

Bless your heart! This too shall pass. Sacrifice now for your dreams and you will get to see more of each other soon enough.

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

I agree! Love the spring break. I hope you did some fun stuff. Cute blog by the way. Oh, and what evening works best for you for a girls night. We are going to meet next on a thursday, I think it is the first week in april at 7. Let me know if that would work for you. It was really fun last time.

Spencer said...

yea, all I get is a call about tasty bean treats, and that is IT! I miss you guys...maybe if I am lucky I will get too see you on sunday! AND, I love your new blog template setting!

Nicole said...

Hey Whitney, cute blog. I have definitely been there with the school thing, after 7 years I wish I could say we were almost done! We missed you at our last girls night, we have the next one scheduled for Thursday April 10 at 7pm - hope you can come. If it doesn't work let us know what days work best for you so that hopefully you can come the next time.

Jo Dee said...

Whitney
Hey thanks for commenting on our blog... I was thinking of you the other day. I am getting ready to teach cooking classes again this summer and I thought of back when you came to Andy's class. Fun memories

Camille said...

I am SO dreading going back to school, and it's for this very reason. (oh, and also because I just hate it with every fiber of my being.)