Friday, March 28, 2008

Were Alive!

I know, I know! Im horrible at this right now. Zach and I have been so busy and not even with fun things. SCHOOL! I seriously cannot wait until the day I never have to step a foot back on MCC campus. Im worn out and I know Zach is too. He is trying to figure some things out with school... I think I hear "Change his Major" in the air. Zach had a relaxing Spring Break... yard work here and there. I on the other hand didnt really get a spring break. I still had to work, but atleast there was no school. We were able to go to the Renaissance Festival with my family. They have the best food and I was giddy happy.I ate the most out of everyone.I didnt get any pictures because I forgot my camera.Sorry. Well we are back into full swing now juggling school and work. I will try to be better at posting.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Yea!!!! Another post. We know you have been busy and are anxious for you both to be done for the semester too!! Glad you were able to make it to the Renaissance Festival. One of these days we are going to have to make it to that.

Mary said...

Yessssss, you better be postin' cuz I'm checkin' everyday now! I'm sick of school too, so what do I do when I don't want to do school work...look at blogs! Yay! I can't wait until school is over too, let alone this semester! I want a break! I'm coming home in 3 weeks from about now! Woo hoo!!

Camille said...

Did you get a turkey leg??? Or do those gross you out? Because me, I love them, but I know lots of people think about a big carcass of meat like that and want to vomit...you know?

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that a changing of the major might be in the air. That's never convenient.

But I'm glad you're back to your blog.