Psh! Yah right! Im just sitting here eating my bowl of cereal thinking about how I dont have to start school tomorrow. The best feeling ever!!! Im so sorry for those that do, my Zachy included. Although Surprisingly he is excited to start school tomorrow. You would not know this by the lack of registering he has done... Like none. Apparently that is todays goal...whew! Dont ask folks, this is a item we DO NOT see eye to eye on. You see Zach waits until the day before or even the day of to register for his classes. He keeps checking to see if they are still open and they are. This pretty much kills me. But I still love him and I know he will register cause if he doesnt... bad things happen. Oh I hope none of you have to encounter "the bad things." And I know he doesnt want the bad things to come his way. Anybody have an extra room for him? Or a tree he could live in? Doesnt matter to me! To all those starting school tomorrow. Good luck! To all those not, wanna do lunch? My calendar is pretty open.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









11 comments:
I'm so relieved for you!
Oh man I know exactly how you feel. I ended signing up my husband up for all of his classes every semester because he would never do it. I would get so stressed out so I found out his password and did it for him. Congrats on graduating. I have six more months at ASU and I'll be done this summer! It's funny though school kind of kept me sane from just being a mom all day.
I am happy for you and sad for me. Story of my life.
you are so funny. I hope that Zach gets the classes his wants. and that he doesn't have to deal with the bad things...but I pretty much think it is cruel and unusal punishment for husbands to stress out their prego wifes this way!
Maggie wants to do lunch with you! Call her anytime and she'll be right over! :)
I was laughing so hard. I loved it. Did you mean to rhyme? I'm all about lunch.
What???? Zach is not registered for school yet??? That's so unusual for him!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess he's not interested in getting the classes, teachers and time that he wants. As for you....Hooray!! you get to sleep in, not stay out late and never have to do homework again. (well at least for now...just wait til Presley gets here !!)
haha too bad for Zach! Just kidding I am in school this semester too! But it's in Italy so it's fun! haha! As for you, what do you do with your time? I bet it feels so good not to have to get up early or buy ridiculously expensive school supplies and books!
The last design classes I need, are during the day, and I work. I am sad I am not going to school.
I signed Ted up for classes, because he didn't do it. Foolish.
Abby and Lauren,
Zach would kill me if I signed up for his classes for him! I tried making a doctors appointment for him one time... yikes!
Oh I wish I could do lunch. It's so nice to not have a commitment like school on your plate right now. Just focus on the baby!
Post a Comment