Friday, January 30, 2009

A birthday Miracle

Look what my man gave me for my birthday! No facial hair!

[Cue hallelujah chorus]

Ive been begging and begging for about a month now and Zach just kept saying " not till the baby comes." Well, the baby is not here and Zach was in the bathroom last night trimming and shaving his NASTY beard.He actually had to recharge all of his equipment after half of his face. They must have been so tired from having to trim the Jungle growing on his handsome face. They werent used to such a work out. Thanks babe!Best birthday present EVER!

11 comments:

Bethany said...

haha what the? Since when is Zach a mountain man?! haha that is hilarious!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! That is so funny!

Ted tried the beard thing when he lived in Seattle and it was butt-ugly! I told him I wouldn't kiss him until he shaved. He shaved that thing off real quick.

Jo Dee said...

I wish my husband would shave his ugly beard. He seems to think he has to grow it out for the Mt. Man rendezvous in March. I think I may die if he actually makes it that long!

Mary said...

Weird!!! Zach grew out a beard!!!!

Debbie said...

You are a miracle worker!!! You now have your handsome husband back!!! Yippeeeeee!

☂niki. said...

Haha. Hooray for you. If you would have waited long enough, it just might have started to grow on you. Eh...what am I saying...I have no other choice:(

Rooster said...

Happy Birthday Sista!

Camille said...

The lack of facial hair is always better than the presence of it, in my opinion. I once dated a guy who would NOT shave his crusty beard for me (he started it after we started sort-of dating) and that was a sign to me. No deal.

ashley and wes said...

wow. truly a birthday miracle!!!!!! he looks so different with a big ole beard! happy bday mama. you look great as always!

Full House said...

Whit you're weird...I can't believe you didn't love it. Especially when it got all long and stuff over his lip. MMMM yum.


Sorry we missed your Partay!

AMIT said...

Hey late Happy Birthday.
Nice share.

BPO work from home