Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye 21...

Tomorrow is my birthday. Yes the day I entered this beautiful world. My mom was uncomfortable and probably very upset that I was 2 weeks late from my due date. (I tell you, if baby girl is 2 weeks late were going to have problems). A few minutes after I was born, my Grandma June looked at me and her first words were " send her back to the Indian Woman, this cant be our baby." Thanks grandma. Love you too. I looked just like a little pima indian with Jet black hair and Olive complection. (picture to come) Now here I sit, still with brown hair(we tried the whole blonde highlight thing once... brown is better) and olive complection. I dont look like a pima indian anymore. Im a good mix of my parents, I mostly look like mom with features of my dad slapped on to my face here and there. 21 was a good year.I got a drivers license that didnt say UNDER 21, found out I was pregnant and drank a few cups of water here and there. hee hee.
**Tomorrow marks 30 weeks in my pregnancy so only 10 more to go. What am I still doing blogging... I have things to do!

8 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

I was born with jet black hair too. Crazy!

☂niki. said...

sign me up for the club! i had jet black hair also!! dang, we're cool!

happy birthday girl. you know how i feel about birthdays and people feeling special, so let me just tell you a little something special about yourself... first of all, you are beautiful! you are so much fun, i'm pretty sure you could make any simple moment into an extraordinary event, just by bringing your charm and whit to the table. you are out going and personable. your such a warm person.(that is huge to me) (i hate trying to get to know someone that is just, cold and uninviting) and your absolutely the cutest little pregnant thing ever! i love that little baby inside you.(thanks for posting more pics!) you're going to be a great mom. hope you have a happy 22nd! love ya!

Cam and Mele said...

I still have jet black hair...does that count to be in the club?? ;)

Happy Birthday beautiful mama! I hope this year brings you so much happiness, as I know it will with little one coming. I'm so glad that I have met you, and gotten to know you better through blogging.

I remember thinking that if you were half as great as Kaitlyn, then I had to meet you! You aren't just half, you're all the way great! ;)

Lars said...

Happy early birthday to you! 10 weeks left?! Crazy!

Full House said...

Well I'm not in the club but I can take you to club? cause I'm over 21 too:-) Can you picture that one? Preggers with a mom that houses lots of kids...

I am so happy that you were born so that you could grow up and be in our family.

Loves & Luvs (because you are about to have a new baby)

heidi said...

happy birthday! and you are looking so cute!!!

Camille said...

Well, first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. And second, I can't believe you have only 10 more weeks. IT seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant...now I'm getting all sentimental. It must be white pill week or something.

Debbie said...

Happy birthday love!!!