If you will just take a look at my little baby ticker thing to the right... yep, 88 days. Which means less than 3 months and Baby girl shows her cute little face. Can you believe it!? Im stressing a little. I have so much to do! Im sorry I totally stink at taking pictures of my belly. My sister in law Annie, who pretty much rocks my world, took some pregnancy pictures of me the other day. This is the only one she had posted so there will be more to come.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
A little top heavy.
Posted by
Whitney
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









15 comments:
Oh Whitney! You are so beautiful. What a gorgeous picture. I am so excited for your baby to come!
Oh, Whitney! You look so cute. Actually, kind of gorgeous. Love the sun in the background. I think we decided on the pink and black. Jane and I are making final decisions.
This picture is so beautiful, because you are so beautiful! This will be a treasured gem forever. I hope you frame it and put it on the wall... I would! I am definitely going to take a cute pic like that with my next one... but I am sure it wont look as great as this :)
This picture is so beautiful. You look really good. I am excited for you guys
That is so precious. My sister refused to get even ONE picture of her belly the entire time she was pregnant, which I think is absolutely criminal. Sure, she was bigger than she ever wanted to be, but...it's HISTORY. Good job for doing it. They look amazing!
one word. gorgeous.
awww...i love it!!! gorgeous! you're really making me wish i had that belly. i don't think mine will be as cute as yours though!
about the beanie...i'm waiting for my sister to give me that girls info. she doesn't have a website or anything so as soon as i hear back i will pass it on to you. she charges $20.
Whit! So so fun! I am excited to see the other pics. You look wonderful.
Also, what is your schedule looking like these days? I would love some paint and flooring advice. Maybe we could do lunch too. I work a lot of Saturdays to keep Sundays off. Let me know.
You are about the most darling pregnant woman I have ever photographer or set eyes on. Our photo shoots together have been so memorable for me however do me a favor and forget about that little instance at the Ranchero market.
I love you so much Whit. I'll have more photos to you soon.
Whitney!!!! I miss you and your cute pregnant belly! You are such a cute pregnant lady! I love it! And so lucky to have a sister in law who takes awesome pictures!
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!! Sorry you fell off the crate.
Love you most beautiful sister married to my brother.
You look great! I wish I was still as small as you... I am soo ready for this baby to get here, I have never been this pregnant before! I'll be induced Tuesday (a week early) if he doesn't come before that. So check back!!
You're too cute!! I love that picture of you and the baby!! Yay, next time I see you, you will have a little baby!! :)
You are BEAUTIFUL!!! This is what Heavenly Father is talking about, our divine calling, to become a mother! I love that your taking pictures, celebrate it! Lover ya
girl, i'm serious about the birds. i had the back door open and i was just mindin my biznass in the office when all of a sudden i heard chirping rather loudly...i thought, hmmm, that sounds like its quite close. then i heard the flutter of wings. i walked out to the front room and that's when they started flying over my head like a pair of banchies! i had to duck, cover my head and scream, just to save myself...and to distract them. they flew from room to room for a good 6 min. or so before i could shew them out through the back door again. they were too dumb to notice that we had opened the front door.
Post a Comment