Temperature reading in my house...
That means its getting hotter outside! I was really loving the 58 degrees in my house. This was the perfect time of year to be pregnant. Poor Zach almost froze to death and I wore shorts and a t-shirt. Zach even threatened me a couple of times with turning on the heater. I hope we have another cold front coming in. I doubt it, I dont usually get lucky.
I have had people ask me what I do with my time now that Im not in school. Would you believe me if I said," watch soaps and eat Bon Bons"? Nah, didnt think so. Im not the type.Im still a working girl. I teach dance 3 days a week and also work for my dad. Im a painting girl too. I painted the babies room and will be starting the bathroom later this week. Im planning on making her bedding and painting her crib and changing table black. My house is the cleanest in the whole neighborhood and Im pretty much becoming a domestic trophy wife. For instance, tonight we will be having grilled chicken, twice baked potatoes and salad for dinner. Yah, yah, I know its not that fantastic but trust me making dinner is not my favorite thing, but I have turned over a new leaf (is that even the right expression?) Also, Ikea and I have been reunited and boy it feels good. There is no time for Bon Bon's. What is a Bon Bon anyway?
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
No!!!!!!!
Posted by
Whitney
at
5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
A bon bon is like a chocolate truffle. They're aight.
I want to see pictures of your projects!
Um did you see Annie posted more pics on her photography blog?
So Beautiful!
Hey, don't knock the Bon Bons! You better enjoy all this free time for the next few weeks, cause soon you'll never be alone again! that right years and years of worrying what your offspring are up too!
I really like being at home. I can totally understand.
the 1st thing that came to mind when reading your post, was the movie Father of the Bride 2. When both the wife and daughter are both pregnant and they are making them keep turning the air colder and colder... and the men run around the house with their jackets, scarf's, and mittens on... haha
Wow I can't believe that you had your house at 58 degrees! That is crazy. I am in a ball under blankets when it is 68 degrees in my house.
you go girl!!!!
ahh think of all the money you are saving!
OKAY! Tell where?
You never could stay too idle could you. I think I'm getting the painting bug too now that we are in a house that we will stay in for longer than a few months.
P.S. I promise I'm working on your photos. I'll have them to you soon my little pet.
Post a Comment