whitney you are seriously so dang cute its not even funny! Your belly is just so perfect and cute. I'm a little jealous. can't wait to see that sweet baby!!
Cutest mommy-to-be EVER! I love every single one of these shots. So dreamy!
Funny you mentioned Anthro to me because on Friday I was at "Ocean Blue Frozen Yogurt" which is located right next to Anthro, and I looked in the windows of the store (it was closed) and I saw everything on sale and planned on going tonight! Yay!!! We are twinners with the owls :)
THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!! you are way too cute! I can't wait for my prego shoot, well I can when I think about getting ready. My address is 7212 E Volante Ave Mesa 85212. Mines not for a while, but I might as well get yours now while we're on the subject:D
Zach and I have been married since August 2006. In March of 2009 We were blessed with the cutest baby in the world, Presley Denise, but we like to call her Miss P. She has developed quite the spunky personality.She sure keeps us on our toes!We are loving this adventure we call life and try our best to document it.
11 comments:
I love the pictures! You are so beautiful!!!
tasteful and beautiful!
Love it! You are a cute preggo momma!
I must see more! They are so adorable! Annie is quickly becoming one of my favorite photogs.
These are really quite classy--I've seen lots that get on my nerves, but not these. No, sirree.
Those are cute!
whitney you are seriously so dang cute its not even funny! Your belly is just so perfect and cute. I'm a little jealous. can't wait to see that sweet baby!!
"Well Hello there GORGEOUS!!" if only all of us could look that good pregnant!!!! good for you hot mama!
Cutest mommy-to-be EVER! I love every single one of these shots. So dreamy!
Funny you mentioned Anthro to me because on Friday I was at "Ocean Blue Frozen Yogurt" which is located right next to Anthro, and I looked in the windows of the store (it was closed) and I saw everything on sale and planned on going tonight! Yay!!! We are twinners with the owls :)
You already know how I feel about all of these!!
THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!! you are way too cute! I can't wait for my prego shoot, well I can when I think about getting ready.
My address is 7212 E Volante Ave
Mesa 85212.
Mines not for a while, but I might as well get yours now while we're on the subject:D
Post a Comment