I have had heart burn through out this whole pregnancy. There is this old wives tale that if you have heartburn your baby will have hair and If I choose to believe this Im a little worried my child will look like this...
Look at all that hair! At the same time Im worried she will come out looking like a bald old man.Is there no happy medium? Back to the heart burn... EVERYTHING gives me heart burn these days. A drink of cold water.... how about some heartburn? You know how spicy water can be, right? Bread anyone? Ill take mine with heartburn. Fruit, heartburn. Cereal, heartburn. Peanut Butter, heartburn. Get the point? EVERYTHING gives me heartburn. If I have to eat another TUMS I might as well shoot myself. Zach will often joke as he sees me pull the Tums container out, lunch time already? My family is a big believer in the power of Tums. Its like my family to tums= the dad on My Big Fat Greek Wedding is to Windex. It can pretty much cure anything. But truly eating like a gazillion tums a day can make anyone lose their love for it. Im getting so excited for this little girl to come out just so I wont have heartburn anymore. OH HAPPY DAY!









14 comments:
I am sorry you have heartburn! Try eating saltines...
Heartburn=No bueno
Only like a month left of this torment Whitney! You can do it! You're going to be the best mom in the whole entire universe!!!!!!
That doesn't sound fun at all!
That is how I'm feeling about my glucose tablets.
Lovey is causing me to have low blood sugar like 10 times a day and popping those glucose tablets(which look a lot like tums) is getting real old, real fast!
But if she DOES look like that, I wouldn't complain! That's a cute monkey, as far as monkeys go. And I don't even like animals.
my vote is that in like 4 or 5 days she gets the heck out of you, and we can put all this nonsense (did I just spell that wrong?) behind us. I want to see little pebbles, AND not having to take tums all day would be a plus!
I totally feel your pain! I had never experienced heartburn until pregnancy. IT STINKS! Luckily, these past couple months have been AMAZING and I haven't really had heartburn at all. :):):) People were telling me the same thing though, that my baby was going to be a hairy one. We're almost done!!!!
Annie had horrible heartburn with her pregnancies as well but the good news is that it does go away at delivery!!
ooh...i hope that old wivestale is true! most nielsen babies don't have ANY hair and I didn't have hair until i was two! puh-leeeze let that be true! (by the way, sorry your baby's gonna have hair.)
I sooooo empathize. Surprisingly, and I know you are going to think I'm lying, I always have heartburn the worst in the first trimester. I know, it's sounds crazy and doesn't make sense but it's true. Ask me. Just ask me!
I was laughing so hard at your comparison of tums to windex on BFGW. Your family is one awesome bunch. You are free to impose any of your family quirks onto the Vances since I'm sure you've already aquired a few Vance quirks (i.e. anyone up for dominos?) already we can just swap. :)
I am 8 months pregnant and I haven't really dealt much with heartburn - thankfully! But a few weeks ago I had it for the first time and I thought I needed to be hospitalized. I can't imagine dealing with that for 9 whole months!!!
You're my hero. My heartburn hero.
~ Katie
www.marriageconfessions.wordpress.com
I am 8 months pregnant and I haven't really dealt much with heartburn - thankfully! But a few weeks ago I had it for the first time and I thought I needed to be hospitalized. I can't imagine dealing with that for 9 whole months!!!
You're my hero. My heartburn hero.
~ Katie
www.marriageconfessions.wordpress.com
I'm so sorry for you! But look on the bright side: you'll have a beautiful baby in the short term! :)
You can do it!
Chloe
http://chloe86.wordpress.com
LUCKY contractions!!!! I've heard about the sex thing too... but I read that it's a theory and that it can either help induce pregnancy or it delays it and makes it longer. BLEH! Jonathan is all for testing the theory though. Can you really skip? I feel like a hippo duck. I'm huge and waddle everywhere. What do you do every day? Meaning do you walk alot etc? We did talk about an induction, and it's still a possibility but not when my body is no where near ready. I've had an appointment the last two weeks and I'm not dilated, effaced and he hasn't dropped. I'm all corked up. Dr. Beck said it would cause more risk if we tried to induce when my body isn't ready. Let me know how your appt. goes. I might be jealous!!!
Post a Comment