Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Presley Party Pants

We have survived the first week! WOOHOOO! Seriously we have the best baby ever. I mean look at her. She is pretty much the cutest thing alive. Presleys hobbies include: sleeping(which hopefully tonight is good), pooping(mustard glorious mustard), tooting( Seriously she has horrible gas, it is soooo foul), more sleeping, more pooping, and lots of tooting. Zach started with the nickname Miss Peabody and now it has evolved into Presley Party Pants. Things has been going good. We all are learning. But getting up in the middle of the night is not so bad. Ive adjusted. Its hard to be mad at something so precious. Zach and I are so grateful for the opportunity to be parents. We absolutely LOVE our little Presley. I love watching Zach be such a good daddy. It melts my heart day after day. He is already wrapped around this girls little finger and shes only a week old.

21 comments:

Jami said...

She KINDA looks A LITTLE like Zach in the last picture...but I still think that she is Whitney Junior!
I love her, and I loved getting to hold her today. She is wonderful in everyway. I want to see some more pictures...COME ON...what elts do you have going on ;)

Jo Dee said...

you look like a natural!

RatalieNose said...

Beautiful!!!
You and your sweet baby!

Full House said...

Oh my tears in my eyes again! Just to see you guys as parent is so awesome.

Um she has foul gas. Remember when you thought your hospital room stunk when I came to visit and I was all self -conscience. It was totally Presley Party Pants.

Bethany said...

Whitney! She is too cute! I am sure you guys are making great parents! I can't wait to meet her when I get home!

Luke and Niki said...

She is such a good mix of both of you! SO Cute!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

She is sooooo darling! I love her cute little face!

Unknown said...

What a sweet girl! She's so pretty! Is that blonde hair I see? :)

heidi said...

so beautiful! adn teh party pants is so funny!

Camille said...

Such a cutie! And YOU look so good!

The other day I was holding an 8 week-old baby. Not two minutes after she came to me, she started farting, rumbling, pooing, the whole nine yards. I'm talking EARTHQUAKE. So I looked at her mom and I said, "Ummm...do you want her back?" She took the baby, who continued to rip 'em LOUD for the next five minutes. It was really funny, but kind of awkward too.

Your baby reminded me of that story.

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Congrats!! She is so cute and you look awesome... Jealous

Debbie said...

Deering.....all deering!!!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness, she totally looks like Zach. That one took me by surprise. Please, we want more pictures!!!! I am seriously lamenting the fact that I can't be there to take photos. I just want to squeeze her. I'd like to call you soon. I'll try tomorrow.

Mars said...

She's SO CUTE!!!

Jacque said...

she is so adorable! our babies had bad gas too. have you tried the mylicon gas? it helps pretty good. you make such a cute little mom!

Mary said...

Little Presley Party Pants is cute! So I think it's funny that everyone keeps trying to guess who she looks like b/c everyone is saying different things. Annie thinks she looks like Zach, but when I first saw her I was like "Woah, she looks exactly like Caitlin." We will see who she really turns out to look like!

☂niki. said...

i love her! she is so precious!

Cam and Mele said...

yup, sounds about the same as our schedule!
She is so precious, and has perfect skin!

Lars said...

Little Presley is so cute! Definitely a keeper :) Congrats to both of you! And soon we'll have one too so they can be friends!

Lars said...

Little Presley is so cute! Definitely a keeper :) Congrats to both of you! And soon we'll have one too so they can be friends!

Cara Fish said...

YEA!!!