Thursday, March 19, 2009

Results

My blood tests came back normal. So Ive been taken off Bed rest. Hooray!

12 comments:

Cam and Mele said...

yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! Are you up for a Twilight viewing party tomorrow? We will be making crafts too...

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Yeah!!! I HATE bed rest. I am SOOO jealous that you only have 20 more days. Want to trade???

Brea said...

Hooray!!! congrats!

Chloe said...

Congrats! I'm so glad for you! :)

http://chloe86.wordpress.com

ashley wright said...

GOOD FOR YOU ! congrats on most likely going early :) that is ALWAYS encouraging when youre at the end of your pregnancy. Hope all goes well :) ! Youre so cute!

☂niki. said...

what a relief!

i'm so glad for this news!

Full House said...

real bedrest or fake bedrest.

Who do you think you are fooling like you really layed down for more than 2 seconds.

Hows about tomorrow I come sneak a peak @ your masterpiece...

Annie said...

Get running, castor oil, walk with one foot up on the curb and one foot down...whatever it takes. Just get that baby out! Presley's ready. She told me so herself. :)

Annie said...

Oh and P.S. If I don't see a photo of your cuteness in all your belly glory soon, I may refuse your sisterly rights...how's that for a serious threat? :)

Tracy said...

i am so excited for you!! i want to see your beautiful baby!!