Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shes Here!!!

Presley Denise Vance
Born March 24 2009 at 12:29 A.m
7lbs 5 ounces, 20.5" long
Perfect


Well my Angel baby girl has finally arrived. I cant even express the love I have for this sweet baby. The whole labor and delivery process went wonderful. On Monday I went in to Dr. Becks for a weekly checkup and lo and behold my blood pressure was 168/ 112, which is extremely high and Dr. Beck looked at me and said," lets have a baby today." So he called the hospital, it was really quiet over there and by 4:00 pm they started me on Pitocin, 7:00pm the most wonderful thing ever The Epideral arrived, by 11:15 pm I was pushing and at 12:29 I was a mommy. Zach was a rockstar and handled everything like a champ. We are so thankful to be parents and are so excited for our new adventure. Much thanks for all the phone calls, texts and support.
P.s - I just survived my first night at home without a nurse button and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.

31 comments:

Lauren Porter said...

She is so cute! Call if you need anyting!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely PERFECT! She looks like a complete 50/50 of you and Zach. How pretty she is! :)

Did you find that pillow at Target?

Alli said...

YAY!!!! Whit she is beautiful!!! Oh I just love her!! Can't wait for our kiddos to start datin!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That's so great Whitney! She is adorable and I am so happy for you guys, you will do great.

Camille said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you. I think she is just precious.

Brea said...

Congrats Whitney!!! she is beautiful! Brint came home yesterday and told me that Keith (your dad) was a grandpa!!! I screamed I was so excited for you! Congratulations again!!! :)

Emily Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations. I love that last picture of her- eyes open and just so dang cute. :)

I had a similar high blood pressure, inducing, fast labor experience and loved it. It went way better than expected. I'm glad things went smoothly and that you and little Presley are doing good :) What a beautiful family.

Luke and Niki said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am all teary eyed reading your blog! I am so excited for you guys. I cant wait until we move back and get play with out babes together!

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! Glad you had a nice, easy labor!

j & s said...

she's so beautiful! congrats and hello im so jealous about your easy labor! :)

Cami said...

She is gorgeous. Congrats!

Jared Westergard said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. You will make a great mom! She is so beautiful!

RatalieNose said...

What a Gorgeous Girl!!!
Congrats!!!!
You're one Hott mamma!!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby girl! Enjoy her - she will grow up way to quickly!

Debbie said...

Well, time will tell but right now she is all Deering!!! It's the eyes!! And she is totally perfect. Thank you for letting me share your special moment with you and Zach. It was a highlight for me.!!

Liza said...

I'm dying here...I so wish I could be there right now!!! She is perfect!!!!!! what a doll! Good job, you two!

heidi said...

congrats! what a perfect baby. being a mom is so super fun!!! ...so excited for you two!!!

Chloe said...

I'm so happy for you! She's beautiful! Congrats!

Chloe
http://chloe86.wordpress.com

Katie said...

Oh, congratulations!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait for our big day! 10 more weeks... HURRY UP BABY!!

☂niki. said...

whit!! congratulations! i'm so excited for you guys. i went to visit mele on tuesday and she told me how you had just delivered presley that night. what a blessing. i'm glad everything went so well. she really is perfect. and i'm glad you guys stuck with presley, although avrey is just as cute!(both are names of my nieces.) but i'm glad for selfish reasons like you getting to keep the plate we got you;) glad your first night went well. i want to come visit and hold that sweet baby!! love ya!

Bethany said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe you are a mom! And I am so glad your delivery went smoothly! I was worried about you!

Nicole said...

Congrats! LoVe her! And I LOVE her name!! (that was one of our favorites... but we don't do girls I guess). Enjoy the adventure!!!

Lindsey said...

Horray! I'm so happy for you!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

I woke up this morning and said to Drew, "I bet Whit has posted pics today," and came immediately to the computer. I am sooo happy. What a beautiful thing. It's such a bitter sweet for me because I want to be there so bad. Enjoy little Presley. The sleep deprivation isn't so bad. It's not forever.

Full House said...

What a BABE!! We love her and adore her all ready.

You did such a good job, Mommy.

Jaron & Abby said...

She is so sweet! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures.:)

Geevz said...

Congrats! She is absolutely perfect!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I'm kinda mad at how cute you look MOMENTS after delivery!! That's completely ridiculous! We are so so so excited for you guys! We saw Zach's dad the day you were going into the hospital and we've been thinking about you guys ever since. She's gorgeous!! We wanna come meet her. Are you up for visitors yet?! Let us know! Congrats!!

J and L Palmer said...

she is adorable! it is so fun to have your own real live doll!

aurora said...

She is beautiful and perfect!!! What a blessing. {heart}