Due to our little happenings over the weekend Zach has become slave boy. I have to say it is quite fun! Ive never had a slave before. I took the weekend off and Im feeling a ton better. I freaked out there for a second but now everything is okay. I havent had any contractions since Saturday so I think were in the clear(crossing my fingers). I am a go go go kind of person and its hard for me to just rest. I think the whole pre term labor stuff was Baby girls way of letting me know shes the boss, not me. My mom has taken my off bed rest but says I am not allowed to do hardly anything I was doing anymore. Looks like I will sitting teaching dance this week and Zach will continue to be slave boy. Thanks so much for all your comments of love and reassurance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









12 comments:
Oh no! I take a break from blogging for the weekend, and I miss out on everything! Well, I am glad you are ok! Enjoy having a little slave :)
And here I think it would be awesome to be FORCED to stay in bed all day and have a slave boy...
that sounds pretty intense!! - I'm glad you and baby are doing good!! - get some rest!!
Whitney! That is so crazy! I am glad you are doing better though! I can't believe how close you are to being a mother! Its crazy! I miss you too!
bed rest is no fun! I was on it with my first.
glad to hear your contractions are gone. She needs to bake a little longer!
oh, i'm so relieved.
thanks for updating us.
glad you're back to your old self...your old pregnant self, that is.
and yes, it was totally adam! haha. you're good.
Love that the baby is lettin you know what's up!
Put him to work! :)
having slaves are so fun! hahaha
YAY that means that baby girls is coming SO SOON!!!! Ahh... how exciting!
hey whit i just made a blog for our fam... how do you make friends its called the deering family
Phew! Everyone needs a little slave boy in their life. You deserve every bit of it!
I'm 29 weeks pregnant myself and my doctor has loosely used the "bed rest" phrase to try to keep me a little more sedated. What he doesn't know is that "bed rest" is a goal of mine. Nothing about the word "bed" or "rest" scares me. Nothing.
I'm glad you are doing good better. I found your site through Camille and I think you and Zack are the cutest. :)
~ Katie
www.marriageconfessions.wordpress.com
Post a Comment