Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What Next?

I had a doctors appointment today and what do you know, I have high blood pressure. But Im dialated to a 1 and 60% effaced. All those shuffle steps, shuffle ball changes, jump claps and maxifords are doing their job. We might be having this baby sooner than I thought. I will know either tomorrow or the day after what the results were from my blood tests so I will keep you all informed. Dr. Beck has once again put me on "bed rest" for the next day or two until we know the results. You all know how much I LOVE bed rest. This round of bed rest doesnt really bother me because I was able to get everything done on Saturday for little miss P's arrival. I sent Zach to red box Highschool musical 3 and will probably send him for more movies later today. Everything else is perfect. Baby girl is measuring and developing perfectly and thats what really matters to me. I will endure the bed rest if it keeps her healthy and happy. I did find out Dr. Beck is having back surgery April 3, which is before my due date but he said to not worry about it right now because it looks to him we might be having a baby before then. *crossing my fingers*.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is so exciting that she might come early! She just can't wait to see you!

Good luck with the bed rest!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am so excited for Presley to come! Yay! Enjoy watching HSM3!!

☂niki. said...

ooh, i hope you have her before then. and i hope all goes well!!!

good luck. keep us posted. and show us her room!

Annie said...

If she is born now she will be fine. I almost hope for your sake that she does pop out any day now because from what you described she's a biggy. Thinking happy thoughts for you. :) Enjoy the movies.

Camille said...

From what I hear, having the baby early is every pregnant woman's dream! So congratulations!

Mary said...

I learned in Physiology why you pregnant ladies have high blood pressure! Just wanted to let you know that...uhhh...well have fun on bed rest Whitney! I really like HSM 3 too! It's probably my favorite of the 3!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

So basically you are in way better shape than me and even though I'm due a week before you I'll probably have my baby a week after MY due date since Dr. B is having back surgery. Sad... :( Well congrats to you anyway! That's awesome that you are sooo close! I'm so glad baby P is healthy too.

Debbie said...

Oh, bummer!!! I guess you and the couch are going to get really friendly for a while. Sounds like you may get your wish though and she will come early. May she will be a March baby after all!

Cam and Mele said...

Hurray, have her soon!!! What hospital are you delivering at? I'm at gateway, and it would be a partay if we were there together!!

I will tell you her name when you show us her room;)
jk, I'm not meaning to hide her name, I just suck at blogging:D

oh and no worries about the shower, I think you were a little tied up!! Your and Miss P's health is WAY more important!!! Good luck on this bed rest!!