Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Miss P















How am I ever going to choose which one to send out for her baby announcement!? I love them all! Which ones are your favorites?


Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

P is for Precious, right?

My favourite is 3rd from the bottom.

That flower is beautiful, by the way.

Full House said...

Um my favorite is actually the first one.

Is she really my niece? I love her and all of her beauty.

I am so glad we ripped the appliques off of the headband.

☂niki. said...

oh my goodness!!

i'm so in love with all of them.

she is so beautiful.

i can tell christina made that gorgeous headband!

i really do love them all, especially the second to last one.

however, for a birth announcement my vote is for the first one. is showcases her best.

Emily Lauren said...

She is absolutely adorable. And I agree, they all look great.

My favorite (in order) are:
-3rd from the bottom
-5th from the bottom
-2nd from the bottom
-7th from the top

and of course, you have to include a tutu one (1st or 2nd).

Maybe you just do a collage, because picking one will be impossible.

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! I lOVE them all! Good luck choosing!

Alli said...

she is too cute!! Oh I just love her! I love them all too but my vote is for the one where she is in that cute tutu with her hands under her chin. It is so precious

Jami said...

OK, I love the 2nd from the top, the 5th from the bottom
AND, my favorite of them all is the 5th from the top.
She is just beautiful...CALL me next time she is awake at your moms house!!!

Jo Dee said...

3rd from the bottom is my favorite. Its like she is announcing something!

Mars said...

Oh my goodness I love these pictures! Who took them??

Presley is SO FREAKING CUTE!

My favorite is the top one, the 10th one & then the second from the bottom.

But they are ALL CUTE!

Chloe said...

My favourite is the first one! :)
She is beautiful!

Chloe
http://chloe86.wordpress.com

Cara Fish said...

Look at that sweet girl! All are adorable...no worries.

Debbie said...

Oh my stinkin' cuteness!!!! Those pictures are all so adorable that I could never just pick one.

Katie said...

I love the ones with the pink tutu! So adorable! But my favorite is the full-body shot of her against the black background with the flower on her head. I just want to eat her up!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Oh my goodness, so many decisions. I like them all. Here are my faves- # 1,4,5,6,8,9,10. You are definitely going to need to send them out with more than one picture on it. They are all too cute to send it with just one.

Erin said...

What a beauty! I love the first one!

Annie said...

I like the first one the best. That to-to is so amazing by the way. My little Presley is one hot mama.

Whitney XOXO said...

I love the one in the tutu.... of course I am a little basised on girls in tutus.... also, I love the one very top one where she is looking right at the camera and almost waving :D But seriously they are all really really too cute!!!! She's beautiful

Jared Westergard said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! I like the 1st one, 2nd from the bottom and 3rd from the bottom. I especially love the 2nd from the bottom I love her expression on her face. Where did you get her headband it is SO cute!

Liza said...

What a little doll baby! Love the pictures! Especially the tutu and the first picture. I was seeing more of Zach in her in some of these pictures. I can't wait to see her in person as I just heard that you will be in UT the same weekend as I will be! Yeah! See you soon!

{autie} said...

holy, guys, shes so pretty!!! congrats!!

J and L Palmer said...

i love them all! good luck choosing

Tracy said...

she is ridiculously cute!! I am trying to gets mack's announcements figured out myself.

I never got to see the end results of Presely's cute room! Post a nursery picture!!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

She is so beautiful Whitney! I really like 8, 9, and 10 if I counted correctly. They really are all so cute though. I'm feeling really good! Just waiting for that 6 week appt. so Dr. Beck can give me the go ahead, and hopefully if I can not be a slacker I'll get this stretched out body into shape. How is everything going for you?

The Clarks said...

Your baby is beautiful! I love her!

Lindsey said...

OH! So fun! They are all so cute :o)

aurora said...

I wouldn't be able to choose either. I must say that I love the third with the hot pink tutu!

Emily said...

she is beautiful! seriously not just saying that! love her chubby cheeks!! i hope my babies are chubby! they are so much cuter with some chunk on them!! i love all the pictures! too cute!!

Photography By Jo said...

LOVE the pictures! She is precious!

Chelsee Bingham said...

She is so precious! I love all these pictures.