Im sorry but I have the cutest baby ever. Presley is 2 weeks old today. I was talking to my sister in law last night and I said something to the effect of " it was right after I had my baby" and she looked at me and said " Whit, you did just have a baby." I cant believe its only been 2 weeks!! I feel like she is been so much longer. I love this little girl more and more everyday. I love to watch her sleep, I love to watch her eat, I love to watch her lay around, I love it when she kicks around, I just love everything about her. I just look at her and think, I cant believe shes mine forever. I know Zach feels the same way. I cant tell you how many times he looks at me each day and says, " Man shes just so cute, we make the most perfect babies." She had her model photoshoot today and I cant wait to see the end product. The first picture is a typical Presley face. I wish I could capture the her when she has her eyes crossed. Its hysterical! I feel great. I cant believe how fast the body bounces back from something like labor and delivery. I think this is Heavenly Fathers way of letting me know I can do this again.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Model Day
Im sorry but I have the cutest baby ever. Presley is 2 weeks old today. I was talking to my sister in law last night and I said something to the effect of " it was right after I had my baby" and she looked at me and said " Whit, you did just have a baby." I cant believe its only been 2 weeks!! I feel like she is been so much longer. I love this little girl more and more everyday. I love to watch her sleep, I love to watch her eat, I love to watch her lay around, I love it when she kicks around, I just love everything about her. I just look at her and think, I cant believe shes mine forever. I know Zach feels the same way. I cant tell you how many times he looks at me each day and says, " Man shes just so cute, we make the most perfect babies." She had her model photoshoot today and I cant wait to see the end product. The first picture is a typical Presley face. I wish I could capture the her when she has her eyes crossed. Its hysterical! I feel great. I cant believe how fast the body bounces back from something like labor and delivery. I think this is Heavenly Fathers way of letting me know I can do this again.
Posted by
Whitney
at
7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










14 comments:
She is precious! I totally think she looks like you and a little bit like your little sister!
Umm... by the way. I think you may be the only one whos' body bounces back after ONLY 2 weeks! It takes me about a year!
More power to you. I am jealous!
Yeah!!!!!! More grandchildren.
I knew you would be one of the lucky ones who bounces back from pregnancy like the day after! She is so cute! I am seriously excited to see her in June! YAY!
I'm glad that first picture is a regular look---it's too cute.
Whitney, this is Heather Graves (used to be Heather Fast) I think we went to MCC together for Interior Design. I saw your blog from Sarah and Jonathan's and you looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I knew you from. So I'm guessing it's from MCC. haha. anyways, your little girl is beautiful. Congrats!
She is adorable! I love her little outfit...how cute!
I am so glad things are boucning right back for you! Hooray!
Ya, she is pretty cute!
yay! i'm glad you are feeling good. that first picture is hilarious. what a cute girl you have!
How cute is that little one!?!! I can see so much of Zach in her!
Presley is SO stinkin' cute!! I'm loving her outfit. Glad to hear you are bouncing back quick.
She is beautiful! And I love the newborn, cross-eyed look! Totally makes me laugh.
And I think she is a great mix between you and your husband. I look at one pict. and I will see so much Deering in her. Then I look at the next and I think she looks like your husband. She is so cute!
She is so CUTE!!!!
Oh Presley Pooh! She is so dang cute. I want the crosseyed photo too. Those are hilarious. I got plenty of Vance that way but eased off with Mimi.
Deering with a sprinkle of Vance.
It's too hard to tell though when they are this young.
Hope the photo shoot went good and I can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment