Sunday, November 1, 2009

Miss P's First Halloween

WARNING:
This post may cause Crying, Heart flutters, The words " SOO CUTE" to leave your mouth, jealousy, overwhelming love, etc.



Please Read with Caution.







Did you make it through? You didnt die of cuteness, did you? I am proclaiming right now, right here on this blog, before all of you fine people... MY BABY IS THE CUTEST BABY ON EARTH. Im sorry to those who think theirs are. I know this is an unfortunate way to find out the truth.

We had a great Halloween. We didnt make it too late because of course the day I want Presley to take good naps she doesnt. But Oh well, thats life. She was the cutest Tinkerbell ever. Zach was a little disappointed she didnt have wings but seriously the tu tu skirt was big enough I could only imagine carrying her with wings on too. I am so proud of myself. I made the whole costume!! Even the little shoes! Which were my favorite part. I almost cried when I finished them.


Here she is with Rapunzel ( Grace) who made a mighty fine "Rella". And then the next picture is with my parents. Ok. Lets be honest. Whos dad dresses up this cool? I mean he dresses up like this every year and walks around asking little kids if they want any candy with the creepiest voice. Presley loved him. She wasnt even scared at all. She really just wanted to rip his beard off. And she knew the voice and kept looking to see if the face she usually saw with the voice was under there. So funny.


Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

She is SO cute! Love the costume.

ConnieB said...

Did you make that costume!? She looks adorable! I want a girl to dress up.. (:

The Littles said...

adorable adorable ADORABLE!! She is absolutely too cute!! Your amazing I could never make anything as good as that!!

Emily said...

how fun to have a baby to dress up!! love it!

Alexa Mae said...

omgosh!!! i love it. that is the cutest costume ever whit. she is really a doll!! look at that smile.

The Clarks said...

You are right, she is darling! Great little costume!! Good job!

Annie said...

Liza and I laughed for 5 minutes straight after reading your dialog. We're still not sure if you think your baby is cute or just sort of cute. Would you clarify in your next post so we can clear this one up. :)

Debbie said...

She was definitely the cutest tinkerbell I have ever seen!!! And you didn't even brag to us about you making her costume!!! It was soooo cute.. well done!!

PS(so who did you mom dress up like???? And the guy holding Miss P in the first picture...he looks like someone but I just can't put my finger on it!!)

Breeann said...

WOW, wait to go on the costume, absolutely darling. She looks sooo Cute, I can't believe how big she is. She looks like a little chunk. And Wow, Zach going with the mountain man approach huh. I love the picture of Uncle Keith, that is totally how i remember him as a little girl when he would come pick us up at the airport back in the days when you could go to the gate, he use to walk behind us and say do you want some candy little girl. Love ya!!

Full House said...

Oh little tink! I loved all the little details on her costume. You did a fine job Momma. I too, love the dialogue about you expressing how cute you think your baby is.

The Clarks said...

Whitney...I love her! She is so stinking cute! And her costume turned out darling!

Brea said...

Miss P is absolutely precious! Oh my goodness! She is just adorable! And your parents... Bahaha So funny!!!

Bethany said...

I love the second picture of her! Her face is priceless! Whitney you did so good on her costume!!! She looked fantastic!

Unknown said...

She is a doll! I was thinking she was a "sweet pea"!!

Mary said...

Ya, she's definitely a keeper! She's too cute!

Corey and Brittnee said...

Oh my gosh!! She is getting so big! She is absolutely adorable. And only your dad and my uncle "Keith the Great" would dress like that and do that to little kids!! I love it. I love you guys and miss you so much!!

Mars said...

cutest costume! I can't believe you made that! You did such a good job. she looked adorable!

RatalieNose said...

Oh how I love your dad! I think I've seen that shirt at Girls camp before...
The costume is FANTASTIC!

prashant said...

Your amazing I could never make anything as good as that!!

Work from home India