Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yah Yah Yah, I know

So did you guys ever figure out who killed Miss Delilah? Its been the post to look at for like a bazillions years. Sorry 'bout that. Well I finally finished decorating the tree( for now, who knows what I will want to add tomorrow) and I made us some new stockings. Which Im totally in love with. Ive been stealing ideas for my Christmas decor from my super talented and most creative person I know Sister in law Christina. Who by the way is now on Etsy and is almost sold out of all her hair accessories after 1 day. Check out madame pumphrey on Etsy!!! Anyways... Here is the final product Christmas tree. Its simple and sweet and we love it. Its also Miss P friendly. Notice how there isnt really anything like a foot or more off the ground? I am in love with my red and white hounds tooth ribbon. I truly want to tie bows all over my house. I made some carnation balls for ornaments and some fantastic sunbursts also by Christina. Like I said I made our stockings this year with help from Roz. She still rocks my world. Totally rocks it. And Im pretty much in love with Rudolph who has taken ownership over my mantle.





As for an update on our little family. Presley has been teething( glorious!) and has had a snotty nose (Awesome!). Zach has been sick (fantastic!) And Im perfectly healthy. I was teasing my sister in law today that I have superior genes and I never get sick. We came to the conclusion Poor Presley has tainted genes now. Nuts!! Have I ever mentioned my dad always says he has superior genes to other people? This is the same man who calls himself Keith the Great. Conceided? Nah. Funny? yes. This is also the man who buys me Chocolate covered pretzels when Im having a bad day, gets my car cleaned because he thinks it looks dirty, filled up my gas tank because it was "Almost" to E. He seriously is the best dad in the world. But since my little family has been sicky, I havent even been able to go meet my new nephew Max. Who in pictures is so precious and Im DIEING that I havent held him yet!!! Presley's nose was MUCH better today and so Im itching to see him soon. As for Zach, he can wait outside. Or just in the other room.
A week or so ago I took these pictures of Miss P. I simply love this little girl. Look at her. Shes darling. And hilarious. She seriously keeps me laughing all day.




Shes been standing up all by herself for a few seconds. I keep praying she wont walk yet. Crawling is enough!!

15 comments:

Jaron & Abby said...

You are a crack up. I love your opening sentence to your blog. Presley is adorable too.

The Littles said...

Your tree is so nice! But my fav is your stockings! Wanna make me some?lol Your girl is so cute love the headband and pics!

The Clarks said...

Love the tree. Love the stockings.
love the baby! AND LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU HAVE SAVED MY LIFE WITH ALL YOUR WONDERFUL DYING PREGGY TIPS!

ConnieB said...

haha! I know what you mean about the walking... but actually, I liked it better because I didn't have to worry about him eating everything on the floor... and I didn't have to hold him as much (he was/is very heavy) :p

Full House said...

are you're smokin something.

Great job on everything sis!

Full House said...

Oh and p.s. thanks for thinking that I am really cool. You said some nice things.

Chelsee Bingham said...

Presley is so Freakin Adorable! Where do you get her flowers at or do you make them?? I've tried to make them but i'm not skilled at all. You tree is wonderful. It makes me want to put one up tonight!

Lars said...

So cute! I think i have superior genes too cause I don't get sick either. It makes Josh so mad!

ashley wright said...

love MISS P. !!!! She's grown so much and she's so beautiful.

love your Christmas decor too :) super cute!

Scott+Tiffany said...

I love your decorations! So cute. I've been wanting to get new stockings but sadly we don't have a fireplace mantle so on Christmas Eve we put the ones our moms made us when we were young on chairs in the family room, hoping santa will fill them :-)

angela hardison said...

the stockings (and other decor) look awesome. i still have no tree up...

and yep i agree, christina is so creative!

Alexa Mae said...

yes you won the headband!! woohoo! so excited for you. love ya girlie!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Your tree is gorgeous! And Miss P keeps getting cuter. Teething is no fun at all, I'm dealing with it right now.

prashant said...

She's grown so much and she's so beautiful.

Work from home India

kanishk said...

I love your opening sentence to your blog. Presley is adorable too.
kobe beef japan