Zach and I spent New Years Eve at my parents. They had planned a get together with The Arnetts and Parkers but it turned out that the Arnetts car didnt want them to get back into town and broke down in Payson. The Parkers rescued them from sleeping in their car and by
10:30 we were all playing games. You might be wondering Where Zach is? Sleeping. He hurt his back about a week ago and has been on meds that make him very sleepy. So I was alone. We played some of the funnest games ever. I finally won $35 dollars after close to a thousand times trying to get a 2 with my dice. We also played a game where someone writes a statement on a piece of paper and you draw it and then pass it on and the next person writes a statement on your picture and it keeps going from person to person. It was hysterical. I was right after my Uncle Alan who may or may not have the hardest handwriting to read ever. The night was very low key and I love it.

Monday, January 4, 2010
New Years Eve
Posted by
Whitney
at
9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
One of my favorite New Years ever!!! I'm so happy I got to (eventually) spend it with you all!
I love the last picture Whits. Lets go shopping...but only if you share your money.
haha so fun! I want to win some money...
I love nights like that. I love game nights. In fact, last night we played Things. Have u played? You have to. And p.s. I need to get you that headband asap.
ha...i can imagine his handwriting...have you seen his signature??
Oh Poor Zack! But good for you! Lets go to Vegas, you'll win us millions!
Well if we leave it up to our husbands then we will never hang out. Lets face it, they are horrible planners. lol
Lets pick a day and we can make it happen! Luke has started his weekends and now works Fri-Mon (crappy I know) But is off tues-thurs. What's your schedule like?
hey girl! my e mail is tiffanycook2@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!
Man I wish I could win some mulah!!! that would be awesome! I'm sorry to hear that Zach hurt his back... that's not good at all!
Wow! You were meant to be rich. Just look at that expression. I'd love to see you in one of those blowing money booths. :)
Post a Comment