Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'll Take one of each... thank you very much.

Um hello... Im dieing right now. I need these. Today.

Do you dare my to try and make this one? Cause I totally am.

Well atleast after I finish Presleys pettiskirts.

8 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I double-dog dare you. And if it turns out cute, I double-dog dare you to make another one, a couple sizes bigger and mail it to me. It's adorable. You rock.

☂niki. said...

the second one is my absolute favorite. i've been drooling over it for a while now...thanks for reminding me! not.

The Clarks said...

These are all gorgeous! Can't wait to see your creations! Ps...loved your comment on my post! You're my favorite!

The Littles said...

those r so cute cant wait to see! i wish i knew how to sew. i wanna take a class for it.

Molly said...

Whitney... you darling girl! I am so glad I found your blog. Oddly enough it was through Tracy and Cody's. If you are making that dress go ahead and make two, I'll take one off your hands.

It's good to see your family and happenings.

Hope all is well!

xxo,
Molly Turk Watts

landonwattsfamily.com

Scott+Tiffany said...

i dare you! You will be so freakin' cute. Where did you find those pics?

Cam and Mele said...

And you would look absolutely amazing in any one of them!!!
Can't wait to see miss p's skirts!
You are one talented mama!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh so darn pretty! Love!