I love Sunday afternoons. We have 9:30 church, which is really hard on little ones, but I love it. This particular Sunday Presley was not up for church. Literally. She still takes 2 naps and naps are like gold to me. So Zach and I juggle who will stay with the baby while the other does their calling. I try and put her down early so that she can power nap and then we can get to church on time. But, it didnt work this time. She slept right through church. When I got home from being Primary chorister she wide awake and ready to play. She loves being outside. She loves collecting rocks, leaves, and sticks. She loves swinging and throwing oranges. So we chilled outside for a about and hour before family dinner. Pure happiness.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Lazy Sunday
Posted by
Whitney
at
9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
new church times are so tricky with babies...we were just getting used to our old church time and then it changed all of sudden...let's just say we haven't made it on time yet this year...
We used to bring the Pack 'n Play to church so that Vance could sleep up on the stage while we were in meetings. It totally worked out great for us however everyone gave us strange looks about guarding nap time so seriously even at church. It was the only way we could both attend our meetings and have a happy child.
Post a Comment