Saturday, February 6, 2010

Presley Parties at the Park

I took Presley to the park for the first time. She loved it. She loved collecting sand and rocks and even trash. She ran away from me when it was time to go. She wasnt too fond of the swing like she is of the one we have here at home. It wasnt as secure to her. She loved the slide. She would just laugh the whole way down. I love spending time with her doing new things.

8 comments:

The Clarks said...

haha she's so cute! Happy late birthday girly! Hope it was a good one!

Alexa Mae said...

oh my gosh she is so cute and so big walking around in her cute little jeans. i need to enjoy those park days now bc they are coming to an end.

☂niki. said...

oh how fun! she is a little doll. and such a big girl, look at her walkin like nobody's business.

Cam and Mele said...

I can't believe she's walking let alone running!!!! Still no walking on our end...i think I'm happy about that after picturing how much phoebs will be running from me when she gets the chance!

Cam and Mele said...

Hey! So I know junky trunk boutique had them, but maybe a kiosk in the mall? There were a couple kiosks in ut. With them. I got mine at a boutique up there and guarantee they have them in most boutiques here be ause from the look of the tags I could tell they were from market. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Annie said...

Oh Miss P, you look so alive and full of life. Your mama's the best!

ashley wright said...

oh my word she's like RUNNING around! she's a cutie. the park is the greatest because they can run free and not mess up anything. and if they do, who cares!?!

damonandkami said...

She is SO cute Whitney, can't believe all these babies that are growin up so fast!