Saturday, February 6, 2010

We go to the Zoo

My friend Tracy and I took our little ones to the zoo. This isnt Presley first time but Im sure she remembers this one. Presley LOVES to be outside. LOVES it. So She just chilled in her stroller eating fishy crackers having a ball. Not Mack, the minute we pulled up to the zoo he was ready to go home. He began stripping all his clothes off, eating his stroller and demanding Tracy hold him ( I think our kids switched personalities for the day, thats usually Presley). So it was a pretty quick trip which is just perfect for these little ones.

Do you think they know that they are betrothed to one another?

3 comments:

☂niki. said...

do you have a season pass?

i think i want one...

call me up next time you go to the zoo!

Annie said...

The fun has just begun! Just the fact that you were able to go outside right now makes me jealous. It's too cold here to really enjoy the great outdoors at the moment.
Presley, oh Presley, I have a feeling your mama is gonna be taking you out on many a more adventures because she pretty much is a rockin' mama who knows how to show her girl a good time.

Brea said...

whitney your hair is so long! I love the picture of you and Presley together... it is just too cute! :)