Music holds a special place in my heart. Ive been thinking a lot lately how grateful I am to be able to teach children to love music as well. For those who dont know, I teach musical theater and dance to 3-12 year olds a couple days a week. I absolutely have the best job ever. I have been blessed with the ability to sing, The ability to touch peoples hearts in ways only music can. I cant thank my Heavenly Father enough for intrusting me with this blessing. Since music is so important to me I want it to be just as important to Presley. The videos show it all. That girl has some sweet dance skills if I do say so myself. The only problem is, I think she gets them from her dad. Which is fine, if you want people to laugh hysterically at you when you dance because you are THAT good. With some training Im sure she will come around to the "Good" side. Her favorite songs include: Im a little teapot, Twinkle twinkle, The wheels on the bus, If youre happy and you know it, Patty cake and Old Mcdonald. My only question is, is it bad to teach your almost 1 year old how to drop it low and shake her booty?
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









13 comments:
haha she is sooo cute!! How adorable is her dancing! haha Is it wrong to teach your one year old how to drop it low...possibly but she'll learn eventually! haha
bahahaha this is the best! she is gonna be a good dancer just like you {i've heard you rock!} darling darling darling! xoxo
adorable!
she's not even one and check her out.
i love the booty drop and shake.
all i can say is i hope evie is that good.
That's the best thing about motherhood... you can teach your children anything you want! Presley is lucky to learn from a very talented mother.
too cute! I cannot believe how big she is getting!
I need to check the booty drop in real life. I am dying over those videos.
Um you little stinker. You so did not have to blog about my birthday...which I can't believe I just saw until now. You know I will always love you twinner and I didn't think it was "no thang" that you didn't even call until 10pm.
Let's talk soon love muffin!
xx
dang Gina, that girl can boogie! So cute!
So cute! And don't worry-i'm already teaching Carden the booty shake!
OK...
A. I did not know you could dance
2. I didn't know you taught dance
and D. I now know you are also a singer.
Nice to know you Whitney, geez.
But at least I know Presley is adorable- that, I already knew :D
Your little girl is too CUTE!! haha I love that you're teaching her to drop it, psh best move ever. Looks like she'll be very talented like you! :)
oh and it is good to know you'd have tears from yellow lines too :)
Hmmmm!! What the heck why do I feel like Presley looks so big and like I haven't seen you forever. Obviously it is because it is all true. I miss you Sophie was watching these darling movies with me and she is like "oh I love my cousin she is so cute" Start them young I say their is absolutely nothing wrong to dippin it low and shaking your booty.
P.s. seriously have you become best friends with Ross. I am a little envious apparently you are an amazing seamstress and have won the heart of our untouchable Ross!! I love it!!
She is sooo adorable!!!
I love when she gets all into it she falls. Haha priceless. One cute girlie!!
HaHaHa!!! Yes turkey leg, leg of a turkey. Will totally go down in history and an amzaing Barron Deering composed song!! A for sure B and D as one forever. Our children must always go together. This must be! LOVE YOU TOO!
Post a Comment