Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Glitz and Glam

Presley is all about accessorizing these days. She loves getting into my bathroom drawers and pulling out headbands and hair ties to accessorize herself with. Her latest obsession is shoes. Just like hers mama. Im proud to pass on such a deep love for shoes. The only problem is I like to buy them and she likes to wear them all the time!! It doesnt matter if they are hers, mine or Zachs. Shoes are her friends.

Here are a few vidoes of our little Miss. She totally has a mullet right now but I cant convince myself to cut it off cause she usually wears her hair in pig tails. She is trying really hard to master walking in high heels and this morning Zach took the last video cause he was so impressed with her head bobbing, Night at the Rocksberry moves. Get it girl!



11 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

oh my goodness! she is much too adorable. she does not have a mullet! its so cute. i love that she loves shoes. thats my kind of girl!

✩Molly✩ said...

Scarlett loves all my jewelery too, but just beware, when one day you look in the drawer and it is bare, and all you can think is, "What happened to all the great jewelry and accessories I used to have?" then it makes me wish I had said, "no no those are mommy's. let's find some of YOUR pretties"

Mars said...

how cute! I love when little kids truck around in big shoes. What a girly girl! You are teaching her well! :) He hair is cute! At least she has hair so you can put it in piggies!

ConnieB said...

haha! Awe what a little darling- she looks so grown up in your heels!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

She is sooooo adorable. And I really can't decide who she looks more like. Yes, let's please play, really soon. FHE? Sunday dinner? Something?

Gwen said...

Love babies who love glitz!

Cam and Mele said...

We had to sacrifice the piggies and cut Phoebes mullet, because it was getting ridiculous!
Love these pics! She looks so big in mamas shoes!!!

Full House said...

Cute little P. I am not a bit surprised by her skills.

The Clarks said...

She could not be any cuter Whitney! Must get it from her mommy!

The Maxsons said...

love reading your cute blog my friend. Fun to see you at the gym too.

Breeann said...

Ok love the Madonna shirt and please the perfect leggings. Honestly how cute is she?! I love the mullet just leave it keep doing the ponies and it will all meet up. Girly Girls are the very best!