I Like bubbles. I like when my soap produces TONS of bubbles and if it doesnt... Then it's not doing its job. Maybe this has something to do with being totally Anal Retentive but I have literally stopped using shampoo after the first time when it doesnt give me enough bubbles. Last night as I was brushing my teeth with my new toothpaste Crest® Pro-Health and I was just blown away by how many bubbles it was producing. I felt like my mouth was getting even more clean. I started to assess my bubble making soaps. From head to toe, hands down I have the best bubble producing soaps out there.
1. I LOVE this face wash. I was out of my foaming facewash and EVERYWHERE I went to get more,it was out. I tried using the same kind but in the regular non foaming version and it just wasnt doing its job. It was taking extra long for my makeup to come off. So I searched even harder and I found the foaming facewash. Woot Woot!
2. Hello! Amazing! Since Zach and I have been married I kind of just started using his toothpaste. His does the job well my friends but when I decided to try this Kind. Hello! My mouth was foaming like crazy when I was brushing and it felt SO good. I could totally tell a difference. SO much cleaner. 
3. This body wash Smells so good and it bubbles even better. It makes my skin glow.
4. I switch my shampoo all the time. But when I found this I was kinda hooked.
5. Bath and Body can be pretty expensive when you are trying to get soap for your whole house. Luckily, I live close Arizona Mills which has the outlet to Bath and Body works , so these babies are SO cheap. Seriously. I get them for like $3 as opposed to $10 each .
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
No Bubbles, it No Work!
Posted by
Whitney
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
I love tresseme shampoo. when we were visiting friends this summer they had it in their shower, and now I am hooked!
I have actually been in search for the perfect body wash. I'm gonna check that baby out! love ya!!!!
Can't wait to see ya!
Stop undressing me with your eyes....
Whit! I love bubbles too! I don't care if a product is supposed to be amazing...if it doesn't have foam, I don't trust it! When you're ready to try something different for your hair, try Bath and Body Works shampoo. It's the most bubbly I've ever had! LOVE it! And I love you!
haha you crack me up! thanks for the soap tips..I will have to try your face wash, I have been in search for a good one.
I love this, I am going to have to try tresemme. I always switch shampoos too. Have you tried Aquafresh extreme clean? It literally foams at your mouth! : )
I'm going to try that shampoo next- thanks! I change mine all the time too and have not found one I like!
I agree. No bubbles-it's not doing the job!
Ha I love bubbles too! No foam=no work. And yes, we seriously need to get together again. I'll send out an email to see who can come.
Thanks for all the good tips! I need all that I can get! Can't wait to see you soon!
Whitney.. you are the ONLY one who left love at Ali's blog. It warmed my heart(:
PS. It was GREAT seeing, eating, & shopping with you last week! You and I should put together a gno and invite everyone we know. If that doesn't work, we should just hang out again sometime (:
I love your face! ttfn
Post a Comment