Zach informed me tonight as we were driving home from a birthday party at Sonic that if our children had his singing voice we would be called the Vancecrap Family Singers. At first I looked at him in shock that he would 1. think I should be involved in this group because I kinda think I have a good voice and 2. He really doesnt have a bad singing voice. Just an untrained one. So as we proceeded to singing our rendition of Weezers "Undone" it became very apparent that we are going to take the world by storm. We're totally amazing. Presley sings like an angel. It seriously is the sweetest singing voice ever. I love it. Of course her singing can only be understood by those who speak Japanese but sometimes I can pick out a few words that might be in the English Language. We sing the Sleeping Beauty song almost everyday and she twirls around and says over and over "I know". Or for rock-a -by baby the only words understood is "Rock" and my all time favorite is when "Ashes, Ashes" gets put in with other songs from Ring around the Rosies followed by her bum hitting the ground and really loud "DOWN." My only problem is having the desire to have 6 other children to add to our Vancecrapp Family Singers so we can be just like the Von Trapps.
I keep getting the question,"So when are you going to have another one?" My reply," not today." My job is hard and I only have 1. Think how much harder it will be with another one. And dont even get me started on the whole Pregnancy part with an 18 month old. I mean come on. That part is what scares me the most. This time I know whats coming. I know that for 18 weeks I will be hovering over a toilet. I know that Im going to be relying on a lot of people. Im more terrified to get pregnant a second time then I was the first and believe me I was kinda freaking out. I couldnt even say we were trying to get pregnant. Sometimes I dont even feel qualified enough to have a child in the first place. So my dear friends, one day I will have another baby. That day is not today and it is not tomorrow. Someday though. Someday.
( She insisted on wearing 2 of my shirts with her outfit the other day. She seriously would not let me take them off her)









5 comments:
She is seriously so stinking adorable! And I'm just impressed that Zach can shoot out a Sound of Music reference.
Oh she sounds like a doll Whitney! So when are you having another one? :)
Oh the joys of children dressing themselves! too cute!
Did Zach ever tell you about the music tape that we got one year for Christmas..."the VonVance Family singers. It's a classic....you'll definitely want a copy of it!
I think Miss P is on her way to stardom!!
She is so stinking cute! Can't wait to hear the family perform some day! :D
Post a Comment