My friends, a Christmas miracle has taken place today. While driving in my fathers Mustang convertible today, I beheld a wonderful sight. After eating a handful of Pita chips, I was in need of something to cure my breath. My father is the keeper of gum. If you need some, he has some. My father also discovers all of earths goodnesses. He is the one that introduced me to Coconut m&m's, Sobe lifewater, Poore Brothers Salt and Vinegar chips( at the age of 2) and all sorts of other wonderful things. While looking for some gum I had the choice between 2 kinds. One was in a differnt color box that I dont recall ever seeing so I was quick to investigate. Behold! 
As I read the title, a great pilar of light came from the sky, the clouds parted and Angels sang. Seriously? Was I dreaming? I pinched myself just to make sure. I was in fact awake. As I peeled back the tin wrapper, my lips pursed, my mouth salivated and I could hardly contain my excitement. I ever so gently placed the piece of deliciousness inside my mouth and began to chew. And then I died. My eyes glazed over and I wasnt thinking properly. How could something so wonderful be on this earth without my knowing? How could my father, who is supposed to love me unconditionally keep this a secret? I kept chewing, I gently swallowed my saliva. It felt like I was eating a bowl of ice cream everytime I would swallow. I quickly texted my father. Then I called Zach. My friends, I could not keep this a secret from you. You must partake. As of this moment I only know of one place where you can find it, QT( Got to love the QT) My father was going to explore other options. He went to Walgreens and was supposed to return and report. He has not reported yet so I will report his findings hopefully soon.
You're Welcome.









9 comments:
I owe you everything.
Haha tnis cracks me up. bryce has like three flavors in his car...my fav is mint chocolate chip though. delish.
I LOVE this gum. It seriously replaces dessert for me, haha. The keylime pie is delicious (and I'm not normally a huge fan of the actual pie, but you can seriously taste the graham cracker crust). The last flavor is strawberry shortcake. Good, but I like the other two better. I've found them at walmart and select Fry's stores.
Glad you were able to discover it's amazing-ness! Loved your description, haha.
I'm so beyond sold.
I shall stop at QT on my way to gap(who is having a 40% off sale today) and try it.
I will report back on my thoughts.
I'm the same way with trying new foods and treats.
Tell me you've had a three musketeer truffle?! (old news but it's on my mind right now.)
You crack me up. I beat you to this finding. My sister gave me a piece last week. I too loved it. YUM!
What's so funny is that Steffi came home from a movie party last night and told me about that gum! and that it was AWESOME. ;-)
haha you crack me up! I will have to try some.. thanks for the tip! :)
My sister found that the other day too! It really is deliciousness!
lol Tony hates gum can you believe it!? I haven't chewed much since we've been married but I'm thinking I'd better..
Post a Comment