Presley's smile is not.
"Seriously mom?"
"I will not look at the camera"
"Fine, Ill look but Im not going to smile"
"Seriously mom?"
"I will not look at the camera"
"Fine, Ill look but Im not going to smile" Presley was Anti family pictures. She hardly cooperated. Atleast shes cute even when shes being a stinker. Maybe Ill give her a few pointers.









9 comments:
She is still so adorbs!!
And your dress!!? I want it now!! ;)
Miss you. Love you too!
Merry Christmas sexy lady!
Ha ha she is so cute! Don't you love when they don't cooperate.. stinkers.
Hahahaha. yes.
LOL! Brody went through an episode similar around her age except he covered his face- she'll get over it. Although... I BET I could get her to smile (;
It's about time you came back! Love the dress and love Presley. When did she get so big!?!?
You crack me up!!! Love, love, love the pictures of miss P that you gave us for Christmas!! Even if she is not smiling!!
Aw, she's adorable! And I LOVE that last picture! Lady, you are FIERCE.
by the way Whitney you better be serious about a wedding shoot redo- I'm totally down (till I move away forever that is) :(
so cute!
Post a Comment