Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In 6 years...

This will be my hair...


And probably not even that glamorous. I just pulled 7 gray hairs from my 24 year old head. S.E.V.E.N!!!!!! Those 7 gray hairs arent even my first 7 gray hairs. No they just added my previous 6 gray hairs to now 13 gray hairs I have plucked from my 24 year old head. IM 24,Not 64!! Come on! Thanks a lot Grandpa Ron. My grandpa Ron was completely gray by the time he was 35. My dad knew him as gray and I knew him as almost completely white. Though he may have past on 10 years ago I sure wish he could be here so I could give him a hard time about bestowing such a wonderful family gene into me. I just know I wont even make it to 35. Im sure by next year Ill be coloring my hair to hide my specks. If you see me and Ive gained weight its because Im eating lots of ice cream to get myself through this. Anyone selling Girl scout cookies? I could really use a few boxes of Samoas.

8 comments:

The Littles said...

lol i find grey hairs allll the time!! My dad started going grey at 18!!!! I feel u!! But i am the ripe old age of 25 not 24...so i guess i can have more than u!lha Thats why they have hair color i guess...

j & s said...

first of all...thats awesome. im sure ill be right behind you. second, they have samoa cookies ice cream. totally heaven.

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Your so funny this made my day!!!

Debbie said...

Really???

Full House said...

LOL!!!

The Clarks said...

haha what a bummer. bryce has quite a few white hairs. he'll look like anderson cooper in no time...something i think he's excited for.

Mars said...

lol you're hilarious. I've found a couple myself. The joys of having dark hair right? Just go blonde-easier to hide them probably. Oh and you should just get the girl scout cookie samoa ice cream. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone :)

Annie said...

Don't even worry about it. You'll be a beautiful old lady. :) :) :)