Ive always loved Russian Nesting Dolls but lately Ive been looking online for some art work to put in our house and found this.
I LOVE IT!! Hazel Nicholls, be still my soul.
I also love the above picture. I think Im going to put it up in Presleys room. 
If you come over and see my house covered in nesting dolls. Take me to therapy.









6 comments:
Oh i love those! So cute.
btw, I miss you!
wow I had no idea that nesting dolls were so popular. It's amazing what you can find on the internet.
Mele has that print!!! You will not be disappointed because it is more adorable (and big) in person. SO cute! I'm not taking you to therapy because I love babooshka dolls!
super cute!!!
Very cute. I think a house full of them would be great...no therapy needed. Now, your cookie monster husband may need a little therapy, but that's for a different blog post right?!! :)
ADorable!! :D
Post a Comment