Sunday, July 3, 2011

San Diego

Zach came home a few weeks ago from work and proclaimed he needed a vacation. I agreed a 100% with him. We decided San Diego would be our destination. OH. MY. GOSH. It was so nice. The weather was amazing. We took Presley to Sea world and she loved it. Our only problem was Presley wasnt taking a nap like normal and was exhausted and at about 6 pm everyday had a completely breakdown. We were also getting rid of the Pacifier this weekend too so it became a little challenging to say the least. Other than that we had a great time! Ive already asked Zach when we could go back. 115 degrees? No thank you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


10 comments:

Jami said...

um, lets plan a trip in August...like the end. Just when we think we can't take the heat anymore, we can excape to San diego.

Lindsey said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I love getting out of the heat. Also, I met your little girl last week at your mom's house and she is ADORABLE!!

Debbie said...

I'm so glad that you got to go. The only thing that is disappointing is that it will prevent you from coming to Oregon in a week. But then again, it might have been impossible for you to come anyway with Zach's back. Rats!!

ConnieB said...

AHH Such a fun trip! I'm glad you guys got to cool off a little (: I CANNOT WAIT for my California trip coming up!

Brea said...

Wow! super fun! Presley looks so stinkin cute in here little bikini! haha I love all your pictures! :)

Molly said...

I honestly think that Sea World is more fun than Disneyland with a Toddler; no lines, fun shows. We just did a trip to San Diego in April... it is the perfect getaway since it is so close.

Your pictures are darling! Glad you had a blast!

The Clarks said...

Looks like so much fun. I love san Diego! The weather is amazing in the summer!

Cute little family!!

Alexa Mae said...

Oh my goodness Whit! So perfect. I LOVE LOVE these pics. And you can stop being so hot all the time! Love you girl. Glad you got away!

ConnieB said...

I miss you more!!

Natalie said...

I can't wait to get to Cali this weekend. And the SD temple..now that I can go do sessions and such :)