WE ARE ALIVE!!!! We have just been playing summer away. Since its so dadgum hot outside we mostly have been basking in the sun at the public pools. This last week we ventured out to the Phoenix Children's Museum. Presley loved it. There was so much for her to do. At first I think she had sensory overload but quickly took action. She darted from place to place, smiling and laughing.
We also went to Jumpstreet with some friends. Seriously this place is amazing. It cost me $4.35 for Presley to jump on huge trampolines and bounce slides all day. Plus the added bonus of being inside with air conditioning. She loved it. I loved it. We will be going back for sure!
Monday, August 8, 2011
Summer Fun
Posted by
Whitney
at
6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
So cute! I am glad that you are alive and have not melted away. I hope that we will be able to visit you guys sometime this fall! I'm glad that they have some fun activities for the kids during the blazing summer heat! Hope you guys are doing well.
I love all the pictures! Looks like an awesome summer so far! I will probably die of heat shock when I get there tomorrow :p Then again... it's pretty hot here so maybe the dry heat will feel good?
I loved seeing Miss P with the kitchen and cooking supplies at the museum. All is still right in the world!
That is how one survives summer time in AZ. Whoo hoo! I'm so glad AZ is getting with the program by making more indoor stuff for kids available. Miss P. looks so darling and of course you can tell had a lot of fun on both of those adventures. Good job Mama!
Post a Comment