A few weeks ago as I was sitting at the Car washer I came across a poster advertising a place called Bearizona. It looked really interesting so I made a mental note and went on my way. A few days ago my sister in law mentioned this place again. I don't know if it was due to extreme exhaustion or crazy pills but I decided to take Presley up to Bearizona in Williams AZ to see the Bears. Yesterday Jami and I braved the 3 hour drive up with a 5 month old, a 2 1/2 yr. old and a Birthday girl who turned 4 yesterday. On the way up Penny didn't sleep, the DVD players broke, slushies were being spilled and the Mamas were exhausted. But we did it. We went, we saw, we conquered. Or so we keep telling ourselves. Overall Bearizona was pretty cool. The animals were literally right outside your car. Its amazing seeing them up close. We saw Bison, wolves, Black Bears, Burros, Sheep, Goats, Hawks, and Racoons up close. I was kind of disappointed that it wasnt bigger. We drove up for 3 hours to drive through the Wildlife Park in about 15 minutes and experienced the at Walk Around area for another hour and a half or so, to turn around and drive home 3 hours. I'm pretty sure the girls liked it. Their faces when they could see the animals so close was priceless. So worth it.


Friday, October 14, 2011
Bearizona
Posted by
Whitney
at
10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I love that you guys are so adventurous! The name Bearizona is reason enough to go see it! Lets get together this week!
That's awesome you took all the girls there! I'm sad I didn't get to see you and you were so close to me! Oh well! Next time! haha
whitney where have you gone? i miss laughing at all of your stories!
Post a Comment