Saturday, December 24, 2011

She's never been good at keeping secrets....

My mom STINKS at keeping secrets. This will be her second offense telling everyone she knows before we go to the Dr. to make sure everything is fine. Well my friends, Im having another munchkin!Isnt he cute!? I say He because I just KNOW its a boy! :) There is a 50% chance its a girl but Im pretty convinced its a boy. We are beyond excited. We've been trying for quite sometime and now its finally happened. I have been surprisingly okay. I was worried I would go to the Dr. and he would say there was no baby because I wasnt worshipping the "porcelain god" like I had with Presley. Im on Zofran because I did start but I didnt hesitate to call Beck and get some drugs in me as fast as possible. Everything is totally normal. Baby's heartbeat is perfect and its developing right on track. Im due in July, which could be the death of me. Im pretty sure I will be beached at a pool almost all summer. I can hear it now, " Mommy I didnt know Walruses were allowed at the pool. " Sweet mercy!

8 comments:

j & s said...

haha yes i've been waiting for you to post it! congrats!! :)

ConnieB said...

Hooray!!! I had a feeling this was coming sometime soon! So happy for you guys- I know it stinks to try for a while and nothing. I thought H was a girl since B was the PERFECT pregnancy and I was a mess the 2nd time around. I hope you get your boy:)

HolliJo said...

congratulations! so excited for you guys! :) wahooo!

Brittany said...

Congrats!

Courtney Vance said...

Oh Heavens, you will be pulling that child out yourself by the end of June... if you last that long. It was awful being due at the end of August with Owen and that was in UT, not that I could help it. But I would do it all over again...I think:)

The Clarks said...

Oh my heck...I don't know how I missed this post! Yay! So happy for you guys!

Cheryl said...

Congratulation! So excited for you! My son Jason and his wife Jessie are expecting in June but not sure if it's a girl or a boy yet!

Mars said...

glad you're alive and back to the blog!! So happy for you!! Hope you get a boy too :)