Blogger is so different!!! Has it really been that long since Ive posted? Well its about time I posted something! Its Hot. I cant seem to keep my pregnant body cool. Sweat is developing in places it never has before and I cant believe its only going to get hotter. Ive considered packing up and moving to Alaska for the next 6 months. Presley is keeping cool though. Today after walking through Wal Mart trying to get ourselves a blow up pool Presley says, "ugh, mom its too hot. I need to cool off in my pink pool." She picked the pool out herself. It HAD to be pink.
Presley is obsessed with everything Pink, Princess related and sparkles. She refuses to wear "boy clothes" aka shorts, pants, and t-shirts. It has to be a dress or tutu skirt and if its spinning capabilites are not up to par then forget about it.
Heres the bump. Saturday will mark 29 weeks. I wish it was 39 weeks but I keep sending positive thoughts into the universe that he will not be born on his due date July 21 but rather by the 7th. 38 weeks is long enough, right?
Dr. Beck and I are totally on the same page. Presley was a large baby for 37 weeks so we will see when it comes closer. I am so ready for him to be here. I cant wait to kiss on him and have a little boy in our home. The nursery is almost done as soon as it is pictures will follow. Other than a little Anemia this pregnancy has been quite easy. I didnt die like I did with Presley and my blood pressure is excellent at this point. Hopefully everything stays this way. Im becoming more uncomfortable but I cant really complain.












4 comments:
Horray! I feel so honored to be the subject heading. Wow, I'm going to make really awesome comments from now on so that I can dominate this blog! :) How do you like the sound of "Annack, Annwinnie, AnnPresley, And Annbaby" for your new blog name?
I love that Presley and Ellie play so much together. And the water play is so fun even when it is sooooo hot outside. You want to come to OR this summer for a visit? I'm not speaking hypothetically either. Since we know we will all be in Utah some time in the next for months for a wedding, why don't you consider driving to OR with us when it's time to go home? It would be lovely you know. We could even take a trip to Vancouver B.C. and enjoy some Canada while you're here since you have your passport now. :) Think of the possibilities.
Your baby bump is looking so cute. I want to be pregnant again just looking at it. Aren't you so glad that you haven't had as rough of a time with this one? See, the first had to be bad to make all the rest seem awesome.
Loves to you!
Yeah a blog post!!,! Fun to see moss p and ellebelle having fun together.
I think Annie was forgetting that by the time the wedding is over you will be close to your due date but it was a happy thought.
No Mom, not forgetting, just hoping.
Okay Whit, time for a new blog post. :)
Yeah, that was me. :)
Post a Comment