Monday, June 11, 2012

34 weeks and counting

  Here is a little Instagram upload for ya!

Its hot but we've been trying to stay busy. I'm trying to play and pack as many activities I can this month for Presley because next month we are going to have to slow down a little.

Presley is my little companion. She always wants to go places with me even if her Daddy is home. This particular picture she turned to me at Target and said, " Mom take a picture of me looking into this mirror." She is quite the funny girl. We laugh constantly.  Since its been a little unbearable heat wise, the fans have been going. Zach showed Presley how her voice changes when you talk or sing into the fan. Now I hear everything in Darth Vador voice.


Ive been working on a few projects before Chief comes. My cousin Jami showed me this tutorial of painted onesies and of course I had to try. I love how the turned out. So different. So fun. I want him to wear them RIGHT NOW!
 I finally painted my kitchen chairs. Its only taken me a year and a half. I dont know what happened but one day I was hanging curtains and then all of a sudden I'm  off to buy paint. Nesting maybe?
 Zach and P got hit with a bug a couple of weeks ago. Luckily I was able to avoid it. Both were pretty pitiful. Its always so funny to see Zach go from and adult to a child when he is sick.

 My Mama is a working girl right now so we don't get to see her as often as we used to. Fridays have been designated "Mimi Days". Presley really enjoyed The Firm Workouts she did with my mom last week. Her arms are looking more toned. ;)
 And here it is. The bump. 34 weeks and counting. This was taken last week and I can guarantee Im larger this week than last. My only complaint is I wish people would stop telling me how large Im getting. Its obvious to me. Im feeling pretty good. Im starting to get a little swollen usually at the end of the day and depending on how much Ive done that day. Things are starting to get a little more uncomfortable but Ive been going to the chiropractor and that seems to help.

5 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

You are sooo stinking pretty Whit! I loved this update. And holy long hair on Miss P.! Loving this and can't wait to see little chief!

Lars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lars said...

You look gorgeous Whitney! I missed your baby shower and I feel so bad about it! Josh was out of town and I had two sick kids at home, so blah. Anyway, you look great and I'm excited for this little chief to get here!

Annie said...

Just checked for an update and to my surprise you did it without me harassing you about it. :) I'm going to ask P for a Darth Vader impression this week. Wow, and look how huge you are. You look like you are going to pop! Tee hee, just had to throw that in there. My favs were when people asked me if I was carrying twins. There are certain things all must avoid in conversations with a pregnant lady. Discussing her size is on that list.
Love the onsies. Very cute.
And Mimi working out with P is precious.

Mars said...

haha Presley is so stinkin' cute! and so is your belly. It's not HUGE. You're one of those pregnant girls everyone envies because your belly is just small and cute.