Well we just got back from our Disneyland vacation.No matter how many times we go Disneyland never gets old. We met the Barron family there and had a wonderful Disney experience with them. We departed on Monday night and we Disneyed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.We didnt have the traditional Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday but thanks to mom we will be having it tomorrow. We had a great time and cant wait to go again. Disneyland was decorated all Christmas like so I totally got in the Christmas Mood. Enjoy pictures.














Friday, November 23, 2007
Thanksgiving at The Happiest Place on Earth
Posted by
Whitney
at
5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
whit, I love all of your pictures! You and zach look so cute! I am so jealous of your magical expirence!
So where were the fireworks this time when you kissed??? Is the honeymoon over??? haha
Looks like you two had lots of fun at Disneyland! I love all the pretty Christmas decorations too! Did you see it snowing near the castle after the fireworks?
Whitney, Hi. I'm so excited I found your blog!You and zach are the cutest!
How fun that you guys went to Disneyland, I love Disneyland so much!! I found out after McKane and I got married that he doesn't like it and I was very upset- If I had know that prior to the wedding I would have reconsidered. Ha ha :)
So, does Zach always keep his eyes open when you kiss? :)
Post a Comment