Sunday, November 25, 2007

I said, Burr... its cold in here!

Zach and I have decided that we are not going to turn on our Heater at all this winter. Well its the end of November and 65 degrees in our house... this is what we look like!

 

!
Posted by Picasa


I think its time we invested in a space heater!

7 comments:

Jami said...

you know the best way to stay warm is to cuddle! when you are dying of cold just remember your nice low utility bill!

Debbie said...

Good comment Jamie!!! It's been very cold here in Maryland so I can appreciate how you are feeling!!

Cara Fish said...

are you kidding?! Do we need to start a "Keep Zach and Whitney warm fund?"

Mary said...

haha! Ya, I think we should start a "Keep Zach and Whitney warm fund" I could chip in a few dollars Whitney...it would come from mom and dad's wallet but I could do it :-)...I find this all rather funny!

Annie said...

I want a "Keep Annie and Drew Warm Fund"! I think I know what I'm going to blog about next! :)
BTW, Whitney, you totally rule! My mom gave me that great Knocker Blocker while she was here for Thanksgiving. I soooooo love it and have used it every time I'm in public. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness concerning my exposure. :)

Cheryl said...

Fun to see pictures of the old house. You look nice and cozy in the blanket!

Emily Lauren said...

I've tried to convince McKane to not turn on the heater and to put on a sweater on when it gets chilly in our house instead. He really just can't do it- any time it's even a little bit cold he's straight to the ac. ha ha so I'm impressed.
Thanks for the info on the institute parking. I really would love to take an institute class but don't want to be away from Beckam any more than I alreaday am. And it wouldn't really work to bring him with me cause then I'd have to drive across town to take him to get babysat afterward. Bummer, cause it would be SO nice to park on campus, and FOR FREE!!!