Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just A little Update

I thought I would just give a little update on whats going on in our life right now. SCHOOLS ALMOST OUT!!! well for the semester anyways, and I couldnt be any happier!We have both worked really hard and both need a break from school. I got an Internship for next semester with a company named Alexander Sinclair.Im so excited about it. I walked into their showroom and was totally floored. It was gorgeous and I consider myself really lucky to be interning there. Maybe their will be a job opportunity after my intern. Its located at the Arizona Design Center and Im happy about that because I will be able to learn what goes on at the design center to aid me for when I start practicing. I thought I would post a couple pictures of Zoey. She got groomed again and looks more like a puppy again to me for some odd reason. But what I went to get her the groomer said " You are going to die when you see her." Well my first reaction was " OH No, what did you do to her this time."(we have had couple of interesting trips to the groomer can you tell?) Well outcomes Zo in this cute little red dress with a big Christmas Bow around her neck. It was adorable. Well the bow had to come off due to Zoey trying to tear it off with her own teeth but she loves her red dress!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to see my little niece Zoey!! She's so much fun!

Annie said...

Cute little Zo! She seriously is such a little person.
Congrats on your internship. What a great opportunity.

Debbie said...

What a little peanut she is!!! So fun to see you guys last night.

Brittany said...

Zoey is sooo cute! I wish I could dress Tiger up. He would get dirty in like 0.2 sec though...Congrats on the internship!! That is so exciting!

Jen&Joe said...

that s such a cute dog.. I use to have a dog until joe made me get rid of it.. i kind of surprised him with it.. but very cute dog. Are you guys living in mesa