Saturday, December 8, 2007

Straight Thuggin' It

Due to School almost being out I have had a few recitals happening this last week.I wanted this last semester to be a fun semester and only being able to take one Interior Design class I enrolled in a Voice class and a Hip Hop dance class. Well, last night we had our "dance" recital. And seeing how I was in a Hip Hop class I had to look as Hip Hop as possible. Well this is what I came up with. Its not that Thugged out but It worked for last night. It was a lot of fun and Zach's first time seeing me dance. I think he was impressed! The pictures are of Myself and a friend named Brittney. We had a lot of fun this semester in class together. Zach was bummed he didnt have the camera during the performance but Im glad he didnt. Im sure I would have been making some crazy facial expression or in some awkward dance move when he would have taken pictures.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mary said...

Lookin' good Whitney!! haha! I can totally see you as a thug!!

Annie said...

I request an encore performance next time I see you. I so want to learn how to dance like Britney! :)

Debbie said...

Darn, I wanted to be a the recital!!! I'm so bummed that we missed it. You truly look great in the pictures.

Brittany said...

Nice outfit! What a fun class. I bet Zach loved it!!

Jami said...

When I look at those pictures...I start playing "I was like good gracious $%* bodashus, its gettin hot in here", or "shack it like a salt shaker"...you are amazing, maybe you could show us your stuff at the christmas eve talent show

Alissa Melody said...

Haha i love it!

☂niki. said...

You are one true thug girl!! Speaking of thugs...dance totally sucked tonight!! I'm losing all faith in my dancing abilities! Temperature check in my house right now: 60 degrees!!!! :(