Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Devil

I have been drinking this for the last 2 days straight and it has reminded me how much I truly hate Cranberry Juice.The way it makes me mouth feel after I drink it could possibly be the worst taste in the world. I had the early signs of a bladder infection and now that I have been able to go to the Doctor I don't have to drink this nasty stuff anymore. So good riddance!

6 comments:

Courtney Vance said...

Yuck, I hate cranberry juice too. I hope you are feeling better soon. Those infections are no fun.

Debbie said...

Oh, too bad. I love cranberry juice, but I think it is an acquired taste. If I had only know, I would have offered you some cran-cherry when you were over. It's much easier to get used to, but I guess you have the antibiotics now so you're set!! XOXOXO So good to see you & Zach tonight.

Camille said...

I GUZZLED that stuff on our honeymoon; I was SO paranoid I was going to get a UTI, that I just drank it every chance I got. It must have worked, though, because I never got the dreaded infection.

Other juices you might like better (if you ever need them again) are pomegranate or blueberry (though blueberry is harder to find). Both are high in antioxidants, and that's why doctors recommend Cranberry juice.

--Camille, M.D.

Lars said...

I completely agree with you. Nasty!

Annie said...

Yikes. I love cranberry juice. Even though you hate it, it seriously works for a bladder infection. I've only had one but the juice cured it almost instantaneously.

Whitney said...

Instantaneously Annie? You must have been drinking MAGIC cranberry juice. If I would have bought the magic kind I probably would feel a little differently.