hey i was randomly thinking the other day, zach have a cousin or relative of some sort that went to Mt. View named andrew? I think he would have graduated 2003 maybe?
I must say Whit, I saw just the first two words of the title to this post and I thought I read it wrong. I just didn't expect it from you. No offense, I just had to investigate this a little bit further but I'm glad to find it very harmless. Good work.
That was great and they made me laugh! I love the last one asking for directions. I'll can't wait to share these pics with Tom. I'm sure he will enjoy them too!
Zach and I have been married since August 2006. In March of 2009 We were blessed with the cutest baby in the world, Presley Denise, but we like to call her Miss P. She has developed quite the spunky personality.She sure keeps us on our toes!We are loving this adventure we call life and try our best to document it.
7 comments:
that's awesome!! could you imagine if that really happend??
hey i was randomly thinking the other day, zach have a cousin or relative of some sort that went to Mt. View named andrew? I think he would have graduated 2003 maybe?
I got that email a couple of days ago and thought it was pretty dang funny... Jared didn't laugh so hard, hmm.
I must say Whit, I saw just the first two words of the title to this post and I thought I read it wrong. I just didn't expect it from you. No offense, I just had to investigate this a little bit further but I'm glad to find it very harmless. Good work.
ya girl, baby bliss is gone!
That was great and they made me laugh! I love the last one asking for directions. I'll can't wait to share these pics with Tom. I'm sure he will enjoy them too!
Oh my gosh - I had never seen that before and I laughed so hard, Evan came over to see what was up. Thank you for the good chuckle. :)
Post a Comment