I saw this on Jo Dee and Andy's blog and laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. If you would like to do this google (your name) needs.
1. Whitney needs Jesus.
2. Whitney needs a bobby guard
3. Whitney needsto stay on track.
4. Whitney needs to stay off crack.
5. Whitney needs some serious help.
1. Zach needs a shower.
2. Zach needs to know the answers so he can set up his tank.
3. Zach needs to get some mental help.
4. Zach needs your signatures.
5. Zach needs a peanut butter sandwich.
Zach's are way better than mine. Obviously having the same name as Whitney Houston did not help me at all.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Our needs
Posted by
Whitney
at
12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
hahaha that is pretty funny! I am going to have to do that one!
I'm not exactly sure how that works. Do you just google it and whatever comes up in the list is what you write down.
haha. what the heck?! who thought of that? here was my best line:
Niki needs a lot of behavioral supports and adult guided red and green choice strategies
Post a Comment