I truly am so lucky to have such GREAT friends! We were all able to get together for dinner and I had a blast. We having been talking about getting together for months but someone was always out of town or had something going on. But somehow the stars all aligned and we were all able to go to dinner. Erica suggested that we go to Krazy sub for "the good old days." Tracy, Brittany, Jill, Erica, Bethany and I
(missing Melanie cause shes out serving the Lord and preaching the gospel, and Sally cause shes off having a ball in New York for the summer) chatted up a storm and caught up on all the gossip( I know, I know, but thats what girlfriends do, dont they?) When we get together we have the funnest times. Im sure the workers at Krazy sub were like " get out, for heavens sake!" I truly feel so blessed to know these girls. They are such great friends and even when we go months without seeing each other, we can all get together and talk like we just saw each other yesterday. I love my girls and I am so thankful for them.
* Im going to try and find photos from over the years... give me a few days.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I LOVE my girls!
Posted by
Whitney
at
10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment