Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rapunzel



Doesnt this name seem so fitting? I was looking at my cousin Jami's blog and I just had to steal a picture and put it on my blog. This is Grace, or better know as Rapunzel by me.I try and give Grace positive energy and its so working huh? Ha ha. Cant you see all those hairs? I just love this baby... and this baby loves me! She even reached for me from her mother( which this is absolutely unheard of because she loves her mother the most and doesnt like to be taken from her)

P.s: We like her naked the best.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I love that you love my baby, you can steal pictures of her anytime you want. I love that you give her positive engery! She needs all the help she can GET!

Debbie said...

Whit, she is so adorable. She's such a even blend of her momma and pappa!!! Jami better watch out though, because now that we know that she will come to you, you may just be tempted to sneak off with her when Jami isn't looking!!

Debbie said...

I tagged Zach!!!! :)