Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I cant Believe its taken me this long!

Like most of the world, I too Went and saw Highschool Musical 3. Let me tell you I was not disappointed AT ALL!!! In fact I loved it and I would go see it again. I have been telling Zach for the last month about how I bought us tickets to the first matinee on Friday. His reply, " I hope you can find a new husband for the day." WOW, thanks babe! Knowing this would be his response I had planned on taking my sister anyway. I just like to tease him. So me being the most fantastic older sister EVER, I checked Kaytlyn out of Stapley Junior High at 9:30 and were off to the movies for the afternoon. As much I would like to say I went because my little sister wanted to go, I would be lying. I wanted to see it maybe even more than she did. These are some pictures of us on the way. We were excited, can you tell?


And of course, We were dieing to see this guy... Oh ZAc Efron(sigh)
I think I have a thing for Zachs...
I cant upload a video for some reason. So Im going to go try somewhere else. So be looking.

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Bethany said...

haha I bet Kaytlyn didn't even want to see it you just forced her too! Haha just kidding I am going to see it today! I'll let you know how I feel about it!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Dont worry, I have seen it twice. Dragged Ted along both times haha!

And, I only saw it for Zac Efron. *swoon*

Photography By Jo said...

I might just have to see it now!

Unknown said...

WHat a nice sis you are! I cannot believe she is in junior high already! Why does she go to Stapley?? Isn't she suppose to go to Carson?? I went to Stapley!

Alissa Melody said...

I totally want to see that movie, I havent even seen the first 2 though, I guess I will have to rent them and watch them on my day off when andrews not home haha! Love you hope you are feeling well!!

Jami said...

jealous. We need to go together...I will leave squrit face with Spencer (assuming he doesn't want to go), and we will party like we are graduating from high school ALL OVER AGAIN!

Debbie said...

Hey, you were supposed to take Dad for his birthday remember??? haha
(Yes, in this case, it would be like son like father!! I doubt I will get to see this at the theater with him. But then again, there's always Mary at the end of the month!!)

Whitney said...

and me!!! Ill go see it wiith you.

Cam and Mele said...

I MISS KAYTLYN!!!!!!
And I am DYING to see the movie! I can't believe I haven't gone yet, but I'm glad to know there's another obsessed 20 something year old out there!

I heart ZANESSA.

Jen&Joe said...

love the movie.. yes he is quite a hottie

☂niki. said...

how fun! you really are a cool older sister! i love kaytlyn! she is so much fun! just as funny/witty as her older sis!

Erin said...

Go to my sister's blog at:

www.butijustdontwantto.blogspot.com

She has the video of "Can I Have This Dance" you can embed in your blog! Plus you can read about our jacked adventure to see HSM 3. Just go to her post called "I have a testimony of Zac Efron, and I know Troy Bolton is true!"

I couldn't agree more with that statement! :)