Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Perfect Day!

Its 72 degrees in my house naturally. I am so thankful for the beautiful weather we had today and yesterday. Ive opened up the windows and doors and just let the cool air run through my house. I love when I can turn off my A/C because that means cheaper utility bills and fall clothing!! WOOHOO! I hope it sticks around!

5 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Yeah!!! The reason we all stay in Az is the amazing weather we get for the next few months!

☂niki. said...

whit, i just wanted to thank you for your sweet words on my baby post. they really meant the world to me. you are so great! i love ya girl!

so glad your guy's house it cool too! beware tho! next week it's supposed to shoot back up to the 90's!

☂niki. said...

oh and yes. i have seen that video. made me cry. obviously!

Alissa Melody said...

you are so lucky, It was 33 degrees when we got home last night!!

ashley wright said...

HOPE YOURE FEELING GOOD!! I WAS LOOKING AT THE LITTLE BABY TRACKER AT THE TOP OF YOUR BLOG AND THATS AWESOME THAT YOURE 14 WEEKS!! honestly, i think after the first trimester it goes so much faster! woohoo!!!